Prepare your trip



Whether you are staying with a family or in an apartment, you will need to contact your family or landlord in advance to let them know when you will be arriving. The phone number will be on your confirmation letter. if you would like to book a taxi which will bring you directly to your accommodation you can contact us by email

To find out whether or not you need a visa, check out the French Ministry of foreign affairs website. You'll also find prices and the addresses of the visa services on this website.
Please note that the French visa can not be changed once you're in France.

Students have the opportunity to subscribe to a medical and liability insurance. Further information is available from the school office. European Union citizens should have their European Health Insurance Card with them.

No need to withdraw a lot of cash before our arrival. You will find lots of ATM machines everywhere in the city and around the school.

If you will be staying in an apartment you will need to be covered by a housing insurance. Please ask your personal insurance for more details. In case you need to suscribe to a housing insurance we can halp you with that once you arrive in Annecy.


No special immunizations or medications are necessary for travel to France.



Buses Annecy:

Rent a bike in Annecy:

National train service:

Rent a car:


Housing benefit:

Find a job in Annecy: